I just finished having sex with this guy. Why? Why waste my time with men that don't satisfy me? It was so bad, that while we were in the act, I was actually thinking about what I was going to write in this damn blog, after his ass left, pretty bad, huh? If I could just find one man that could satisfy me, to where I don't have to masturbate after his ass leaves. I guess after my experience at the sex resort has left me feeling like I need someone to at least come close to the experiences I had there. I am actually pissed off, that I have given this sorry ass, my time, that I have let him in my house, my bed...
It was so bad, that I had to pull out some toys, to keep my ass interested! I mean I almost went anal on his ass, to just at least get one damn orgasm. But I reconsidered, because then he would of been sprung and I would have to tell him no, and I honestly don't think its right to tell a man no all the time, really. So I faked three orgasms, to make him feel good, LOL. I don't think I can see him anymore. We have been dating for about a month. The first time was okay, but now that I think about it, it may have the the white zinfadel, that clouded my judgment. For someone to have a nice size penis, how can they be horrible at having sex. What a waste. Now what, because I planned to have sex all damn night, and now that I have sent his sorry ass home, what am I supposed to do. I'm too frustrated to masturbate, see he has fucked my whole night.
Why?
No comments:
Post a Comment