Sexperiments

It all started when I went out of town for referee camp. I went to this establishment, that not only awakened something in me, I have been afraid to face and was embarrassed to share with others but my curiosty for voyerism allowed me to travel with a few other campers, to an unknown, underground community, where you can actually watch others in the act of love making, screwing, fucking whatever you call it this week.

I was internally excited after I got in the place and realized where I was, because if they had of told me before I went in, I would of refused. So after I get in there, and have a few drinks, the show starts. I was amazed to witness the stage rotate and the various couples doing their thing. For some reason I was nervous. why I still don't know, maybe I was insecure of how my reaction would appear to the others. Anxious, perverted, who knows. Anyway, each session lasted about 45- to an hour. Of nothing but sex. You would think that after about 20 minutes, you would masturbate and then be bored, but not the case, I was honestly entertained. It was different, and also strange. One thing to realize is that the people didn't care that we were watching. I kept asking my self if they were really having sex, or just acting. Well I got my answer when one man ejaculated off the stage into part of the audience.
I kind of reacted like, yuck, but then felt juvenile and kept my reaction to my self. After about three rotations, I have to admit I was aroused, which led me to wonder what the hell am I supposed to do now? I don't know any of these people, so I can't do what I need to do. Not that I would anyway, but before you know it, at the table on the left side of us, there was a couple that started in on each other. I mean the woman started to give her partner oral sex, right there! Even still, my desire wasn't stronger than insecurity. So I just sat, there. After about another, 30 minutes this bright blue beacon, begin to flash. I panicked and was about to get up, when one of my group, grabbed me and said, "No don't get up, unless you want to go up there! OMG!

I managed to get control of myself enough to ask someone what was the light for, and he told just wait. Soon enough, people began to go up on stage, and get busy. WOW, the nerve, the courage..... I know you are thinking, did I go?

HELL NO! I sat and watched with awe, the people that were just sitting next to me, now on the stage.... fucking. One woman had mastered the art of spraying. What does that mean, exactly what I said, "spraying." It was amazing, the power, the height! Wow.

Anyway, after one of the people from my group returned, yes returned, I was exhausted. You know when you hold back for so long, it tires you out. So we left in silence. I was too busy concentrating on not falling asleep in the van, in fear of what might happen. I used visions of how I could masturbate when I got back to my room, well hell. I was so tired I couldn't even do that.

The weird thing was the next day, my road trip buddies didn't even speak a word about what happened. I thought maybe it was a dream or something, but I know it wasn't because at the air port, I saw the lady that sprayed the crowd, and she asked if I went home to practice. I said to her what does she mean, and she mentioned how ecstatic I was to watch her so she would remember me anywhere. Guess it wasn't a dream...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that I would have have taken that experience and ran with it. That sounds like it would have been a very interesting affair.