There are times, when you have an really nice impression of something and in a few short days, or even hours, that impression can change and what you thought was heaven, can be hell.
There are times, when you meet someone and you connect with that person and you think they are on your side and they understand what you're going through and then in an instant, they do something that makes you think, who in the hell is this person?
I have this place, that I visit everyday, and in the beginning it was like, "this is a great place." The conditions here are really nice, I can be myself, I don't have to worry about certain circumstances, or scenarios. I began to spread my wings and relax. But in a matter of one week, that place became like a hot dessert with no water. I felt like, I was placed in a controlled boot camp, where I have to look over my shoulder before speaking, or walking anywhere.
And that person, I connected to, who understood, my stories and experiences, turned into a robot, being controlled by the establishment. That person, became selfish and selfless, bowing down to the man, and forgetting the things that tied us together, integrity, and self respect.
Now my only question is how do I escape? Do I have the courage to make an attempt to get the hell out? Should I get the hell out, or should I turn a deaf ear and become like the robot?
Well today, I feel like being like the robot...
No comments:
Post a Comment