Lingerie profiling....

I went shopping on Saturday. I went to purchase some lingerie. Ladies, if you aren't shopping in Victoria's Secret, then you will know where I'm coming from. After about 5 minutes of not being able to find my size...I get frustrated.

If you know me then you know that I'm not an average breat size lady. After two children, the lord has blessed with a set of hooters. So for the "no so average breast sized lady," their lingerie is located in a cabinet tacked against a wall, and the average breast size lady, has their lingerie stored in a large well organized community of racks. What the hell? Also, why is it that, the "ABL" (average breast lady) has her bra and panties, hung together or located on the same rack. What the hell? so "at the wall," I have to first search for my size, (which BTW, is not nicely colored coded like the ABL's) and then after doing that, I have go to another section of "the wall" and find some "bloomers." WHAT THE HELL? Bloomers, huh? Okay, after two children, again, like my hips would be "Average hip size!" Oh my god, I was really offended by now! But hey, I still have a nice size rear end, that some string bikini's or some high cut panties, would do wonders for. So I'm searching "the wall" for something other than some "bloomers." I finally find them but do any of them match the bras, that I picked out before, "hell no!" Its insane, so I result in going to the "thong" section which is clearly on the other side of the lingerie section, interestingly enough across the aisle from the lawn and garden section. Huh?

Anyway, I am completely blown away, by the fact that they have thongs in sizes ranging from -0 to 15. But yet, the regular panties in the not so average size aren't readily available. What the freaking hell? So anyway, I find my size, which by the way is easy, because, they are all color coded and hung nicely in a well organized community of racks. Go figure? Its lingerie profiling...

No comments: