First look

What is it that gets that first look? Some men say that looks aren't important when meeting a woman. That is bullshit. If the woman isn't attractive in some sort of way, then they aren't even looking. I mean even if the woman has large breasts or a large butt, they still are going to do their thing, if she doesn't look decent. I didn't think I was like that, until... I can remember being in a club, once and this guy attempted to make a move, but he wasn't attractive to me. So I ignored him, until he spilled my drink on the bar. He then got my attention, and he asked me why was I ignoring him. I told him honestly he wasn't my type of man (after he bought me another drink, of course). He wasn't offended, he actually understood, so he asked me another question, are looks that important when meeting someone. I mean I had to be honest, if he were drop dead gorgeous, I would of been all over him, but since he wasn't even at least cute, I may have looked at his shoes.

Lets face it, looks are what get the attention. If a man or woman isn't at least cute, then they don't get another look. Men say all the time, that looks aren't everything. Well that's bull shit, looks what get ball rolling. Woman appear to be more forward, if a man isn't cute, then that's it. There aren't any other excuses, like he has nice arms, or nice ears or something. I wouldn't date a man, because he has a nice butt. If he were cute and had a nice butt, then that's different.

No comments: