questions

I was watching tv this weekend. Thats pretty much all I did, my car is getting repaired. I had to put up with annoying men, calling, and stopping by when then feel like it. What is that about? They should know the rules by now.

Why don't they know the rules by now?

While watching tv, I watched a show about this couple, the wife was cheating on her husband. After watching for about an hour, I couldn't figure out why she was cheating.

Why was she cheating?

Most times, "they" say, that a woman cheats because her husband is now longer interested, or someting like that. Anyway, the strange thing was in this movie, there were no obivous issues with her marriage, so why was she cheating? Her husband was good looking, had a nice job, paid most of the bills, was a good father, what the hell was the problem. Her boyfriend was okay looking, had a so-so job, and was insensitive. Plus it appeared that the sex wasn't good, so why waste your time? In one scene he came over to her house, yes, she screws her boyfriend in her own bed, talk about low, but he came over and they were getting ready to do it and he goes in the bathroom and takes off his shoes.

Huh? Why did he go in the bathroom, to do that? I was completely blown after that, so I turned it.

Anyway, that started me thinking, lol. When are you supposed to take off your shoes? There have been a few times, when I was at the point, where okay, he is taking off my clothes, but then he stops at my shoes.

What the hell? He can't take off my shoes? He can take off my bra, but not my sexy ass panty hose, that I struggled to put the hell on, just for his ass!!

Thats a trip, I have never taken off any mans shoes, either, only because he has taken them off already.

When?

No comments: