Words

I went to lunch today. I saw a gay man, a faggot, a homo, a blade. He made me laugh, with his antics, dramaqueen, I thought. Why do they act that way, is to attract attention, from other faggots, homos, or blades. Who knows. I watched him, he was very loud, he was talking about some outfit, he was going to wear out tonight.

When I came back to my office, I was still thinking about the guy. Why do we call them, what we call them?

a faggot, the actual meaning of the word, is bundle of sticks or branches bound together. I can sort of see the comparison, a bunch of skinny men bound together...
uck!

homo, that's pretty obvious

now blade had me curious, so I called up the guy who does my hair, (he likes to be called a blade) he says, he likes that term, because he is sharp! Okay, I'm really confused now, does that have some kind of sexual connotation, that I don't know about?

are we so shallow, or so dishonest, that we have result to using words, to label people that we don't even know, and judge them on what we think they do?

Thats pretty sad.

2 comments:

Craig R. Harmon said...

Think they do? What do you think they do?

vixen said...

Treat? I didn't say treat them anything, I said "label."

Understanding...