as I grew, my tales grew and they defined me, until...he came into my life and I was changed. Now that he is gone...my tales start over...
ugh
see, a program manager, manages. a supervisor, supervises. so, why is she different. I'm bothered, that she allows exceptions for some, but it seems like I have to conform to steps and doing things the way they should, but others do not? They can install or manage download their own software. but once they run into a problem, she expects me to just jump in and take care of it. what about holding them accountable for just doing whilly nilly? its aggravating as hell.
this is her flaw. this isnt' micromanaging, its called being in charge.
everyone should at least follow some type of mantra..or something.
I am beginning to wonder if these things are me? Do I need to change something? Am I doing what I want to do in life? bigger than this, is my purpose? what is my destiny...
ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment