as I grew, my tales grew and they defined me, until...he came into my life and I was changed. Now that he is gone...my tales start over...
how can you love someone if you dont like them...or respect them..? Its not possible. I'm so disapointed with this relationship, that my other relationships have all suffered. because I am so lost in this one. I dont know how to be a friend or to have friends. I am so lonely, I honest feel hollow in side. If it weren't' for my kids, I wouldnt know what to do. They keep me going. I know I would have been dead by now, if it weren't for them. thank you god. I am consumed with loneliness, that my stomach hurts.
I wish I could read minds. what is he feeling or thinking...probably the same thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment