to figure it out, would mean deciding what happened, and why? It has to be becauuse of the baby... before, he adored me, he liked being around me.. he actually was friendly to me.
and then this happened, and now he is inconsiderate, thoughhtless and uncaring. even the folks that used to be around us, are just uck. It may be me... I am quite emotional, but simple contact is pleasant, but i dont get that anymore, so oh well.
I have 8 more weeks, and thhen I have a new baby, and a green light. green light means, i dont have to be confined to being pregnant, i can go, and enjoy life. suure i would love to be with him. I think i still love him, or i might be stuck on the fact that he says he loves me? I can't tell. i'm so bent on what is wrong with us.
before, he would ask if there is anything wrong, he would ask if i'm okay, he wouldn't mind talking to me.
i haven't made it so difficult for him to still do that. he just doesn't want to, so now that i wished he would, he especially doesnt'. its a sad circle...
i dont think he really thinks, that i would step out on him... part of me wants to have that just so he would see, that i could, but i really dont want to, or i would have by now...
if i werent' stuck, would i have? hell yes... but then i wouldnt have to... he would be acting right, lol.
i'm so confined... get tired, moody, and just want to be still. i just want him, to realize what is wrong. i'm so lonely...
no friends, no relationships...they are all connected to him...which is uck. not speaking to my sister...uck...other relationships are false...
i'm lonely.
No comments:
Post a Comment