I may no longer be single but I feel like it.
I wish I could explain, the state of things properly and accurately. I"m between feeling upset or glad.
We haven't spoken in four days. I have chosen not to. At first, I was just simply pissed off. Then I went to being hurt. And then to just being disgusted. Now I'm blah, lol.
I have sat and thought about this all week. Practicing what I would say if he said something to me. I was silent for the first two days, now. I'm a little fine
My issue is what?
His lack of regard or show of concern. I'm six months pregnant, and he can go all day, without at least showing that he might be concerned if I'm okay.
its clear, that he isn't as interested in this baby, as I would like, but you know some kind of concern, would be nice. Especially if I have asked for it.
he decides to not care, or at least show that he doesnt care. So, i have decided to do the same. If he chooses not to call and see if I'm okay, then I won't either. I'll ignore him, like he does me. Maybe eventually he will see how i feel. How lonely I was, how unhappy i was becoming.
I decided, that I can't make someone want me, he has to want to. So I gave it God, and asked for patience to make it through, until i can do better.
there are 4 months and one week, until we are supposed to get married. and we arent even speaking.
how about that? Satan wants me to start playing games, as if there may be someone else, but the Holy spirit keeps stepping in and telling me how childish, that is.
He doesn't realize that this could really do serious damage.
if he doesn't care, than why should i?
No comments:
Post a Comment