Is payback a bitch?

I have been dating, or actually screwing this man for about 5 months, and I finally had to break it down to him, that I was only interested in sex. I mean he had to know, but sometimes things need to be said, to be believed. My question is, do men harbor those same feelings that women get?

You know those feelings of being unsure, and confused. Or those feelings of being unworthy, or being abandoned?

After we had sex last night, I wanted to tell him to leave, (like I always do) but I felt sorry for him so I let him stay for a few hours, plus I wasn't exactly finished. I mean I did just tire his ass out, maybe he was sleepy, During this time, I explained to him that we were just sleeping together or more bluntly put, "screwing each other." I explained to him that I wasn't interested in having a committed relationship, I wasn't interested in being his girlfriend, (I'm too old for that crap) or his companion. When I was horny, I would call, when I wasn't, I wouldn't call. What is wrong with that? When you see me out, don't come up on me like I'm yours. I'm not. We screw, that's it.

I just felt like I was paying him and all of the other men back for those all of those feelings I endured after I just finished giving my self to them, and they were strictly dickly. All about giving me the dick and then leaving. So hell, I can be that way, also.

Anyway, its been a few months and he has started to show that he is catching feelings.

Oh lawd...So I had to break him down, you know just like they do us. So he calls me this morning, to say, that I was harsh, and mean for allowing him to catch feelings. He said he was feeling, unworthy and abandoned,

Damn, I guess pay back is a bitch...

6 comments:

vixen said...

Thank you for your comment. But I honestly believe that this man is not feeling "discarded," but only embarrassed.

As some men are when they aren't in control in this type of situation.

Dawson said...



I have always found blogs that detail what's going on in the personal lives of the bloggers to be interesting. I am a brave man but I could never put this type of stuff online because I know it would come back to haunt me in the future. I'll bookmark your blog and see if you return to tell us more about your life. My blogs are

http://glorev.blogspot.com

http://elenews.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello vixen, been looking for the latest info on personals and found Is payback a bitch?. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

Anonymous said...

Hello vixen, been looking for the latest info on adult matchmaking and found Is payback a bitch?. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

Anonymous said...

Hi vixen, Out surfing for information on dating & happened upon your site. While Is payback a bitch? wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

vixen said...

Hello Daimon, call it brash, call it being bold. I'm not really worried about what could come back to haunt me, although I did edit some of the really private info...

You could if you really wanted to ...