I have been on my summer vacation. Well not actually, my kids have been away... so this has given me some time to myself. So of course you know this is a good time to catch up on some things... like sex. I have been seeing this guy about a month ago, because I got tired of playing cat and mouse with RT, (see Love is a verb blog) so I found it refreshing to see someone else. We will call him CB. He is very nice, and fun to be with. I can actually show him my guns, and he not freak out, that a woman has such an arsenal of weapons, but anyway. We finally get to that point where I want to have sex. Because you know the woman says when its time. So we are at his house, doing things and stuff, and we go at it. Its nice, and all, and then he has his orgasm. A little quick, but hey you know, I'm very exciting, so I can understand...lol. Anyway, while we wait...(or him) we start talking about what else, sex. He asks me if I had an orgasm, which I really didn't want to rain on his sunny day, so I lie. I really should of told the truth. Would it have ruined the night? Anyway, I change the subject, so I don't have to tell anymore untruths, and I ask him, explain how his orgasm felt. He can't explain. So as we go at it again, my sole purpose is to have a couple so I can 1. explain how they feel and 2. see if the first one is different from the other ones... yes, I said other ones.
Well here is my synopsis, the first one is breathtaking. Its like warm rain, in the brisk fall. Its like, right when you get to the top of that first hill on a roller coaster and then you go over, those first seconds when you feel nothing, but yet feel everything. Its mesmeric, its addictive, its frightening. The second time is completely different, only because you are expecting all of those emotions, that you just experienced, like 25 minutes, ago. And you experience a totally different realm of things. Its like first you get disappointment, because with this one, you now know when its coming, it doesn't just appear out of nowhere. Only this time, you are being led up to it, like a horse to a new patch of grass. And when it happens, its like watching someone draw back to slap your face, and then getting slapped. Its stronger and more forceful, because you are now paying more attention to how it feels. Its like getting nice cold water after, not having anything to drink, after a long while, woah. Like getting your ear pierced, in the mirror. Ouch. This orgasm, actually stung a little... because it was so forceful. I had to open my eyes and look to make sure this was the same man, I started out with, I didn't think he was capable of what was going on. I had to clutch my legs to my stomach to stop from screaming out. Because technically, I make them scream, I don't usually scream.
So after that adventure, I finally compose my self and glance over at him, to see that I had scared him half to death, and he asks if he did something wrong. He asks if he hurt me, because I clinched up, poor thing he has no idea. I simply say no, and we continue. I was so involved in my own orgasm, that I wasn't responding to him, so he could have his, lol. After we finish, he asks me to me explain, but wanting to keep things along the same lines, I say. I can't...
No comments:
Post a Comment