we had a huge fight, well, i had a huge fight, and left. I think he didn't realize that we were fighting until i didnt come home
i was fed up with him ignoring me, his daughter acting like i didnt exist. all of that. I just left.
i'm 26 weeks pregnant. emotional and lonely, and we go to a wedding, and he cant even pass the time with me?
makes me wonder if i still love him, am i still in love? i was bored to death at the wedding, i couldn't drink, was uncomfortable, so I couldn't dance and he seemed like a stranger. He would just stand away from me looking around. whhile i sat there by myself.
where did our friendship go? did we ever have one? we used to talk about things i think, now we just give and take information to and from each other.
I dont even know what im interested in anymore, what are my hobbies.
so we can't talk about that either, i dont do the things i used to, so i can't talk about that, he talks to his friends more than me, they share more stuff, than we do.
so what happened?
No comments:
Post a Comment