Prejudice

I'm in the middle of a conversation with my sister... she has stated that I'm judgmental.

Today is my birthday, so I have been thinking, looking at things.

I have accepted that I am, isnt' everyone? For a split moment, in everyone's life, they pass judgment over everything, everyone, everyplace. This is a human trait. I think only God is not judgmental. I believe and know that only God has the power to be completely un able to judge.

We can't help it.

I used to be very closed minded, still am at times. I'm very brash. I can be very blunt. I'm working on that. I have come to understand that its not what I say, its how I say it. I have counseling on how to speak to people, I have had training on how to effectively communicate. But does that mean that I am unable to judge? Hell no! Even though I know its not right, it still happens. I can only try...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.